The Fitbit Charge 2 was one of the best selling fitness trackers out there. It's something one might wear every day. To avoid users from getting bored, the company made the band of Fitbit Charge 2 replaceable, so that it can be changed whenever users feel like wanting something new. If you are the kind of person who doesn't want to settle for one band, go online and you can find literally hundreds of thousands of Fitbit Charge 2 replacement bands, most of them at a very low price point. You can get a set of different bands and change it every day.
If it's your first time using the Fitbit Charge 2 or a fitness tracker, here's how to change Fitbit Charge 2 band.
- Hold the tracker firmly with both hands and locate the latches on both ends of the watch case.
- Press down one of the flat metal buttons at the end of the strap and gently slide the strap to release it from the watchcase.
- Repeat this process for the other band for complete removal. If they don’t remove easily, shake them a little bit.
- Take one of the new bands and slide onto one side of the case until you hear a clicking sound. Repeat the same process for the other side.
- Give both bands a quick pull to ensure they are both completely locked in place.
That wasn’t hard, right? You can now replace your Fitbit Charge 2 band at any time! If you don't want to be stuck with the same band all the time, consider getting a few replacement bands for Fitbit Charge 2 so that you can change it whenever you want.